This holiday season, you can change lives through our Season of Wishes campaign and make life better for wish kids, families and communities. We need the help of community partners like you to raise funds and transform the lives of local children with critical illnesses.
Our annual Season of Wishes campaign takes place from November 2019 through December 2019 with a goal of raising funds for local wishes. Make-A- Wish® Maine has a vision of granting 78 wishes this year, 6 of those wishes will be granted during the holiday season alone.
We kick off our campaign to raise funds to grant 15 wishes in 15 days with a Wish Kid lighting Portland’s downtown Christmas Tree November 29th. Then, listen to Make-A-Wish stories every weekday morning on 107.5 Frank FM and 99.9/99.3 The Wolf from December 2nd-20th.
How To Help Us Grant Wishes This Season
- Donate online today
- Write letter to Santa and drop it in Macy’s Believe mailbox! For each letter, Macy’s will donate $1 to Make-A-Wish (up to $1 million) as part of their Believe campaign.
- Donate airline miles, our #1 wish expense.
- Check out all our Holiday Events
- Visit the Norton Lights from December 1st - December 25th in Wells and make a donation to Make-A-Wish.
- Give a donation in honor of a loved one or employees in lieu of a holiday gift.
- Purchase a paper star at VIP Tires and Service.
- Donate items for our Wish Closet (backpacks, travel games, disposable cameras, gift cards, etc.).
- Hold a “Jeans Day” at your office - everyone donates $5 to wear jeans that day.
- Gather and donate holiday party returnables to Make-A-Wish Clynk. We can mail you bag stickers!
- Shop Amazon Smile, select Make-A-Wish Maine and a percentage of proceeds from your purchase will benefit Maine kids.