Fundraising volunteers help increase donations made to Make-A-Wish Maine by identifying potential donors, assisting in existing fundraisers or running your own online fundraiser.
Fundraising volunteers assist in direct solicitation of individual and corporate cash gifts. They help identify donors, and work with our board and staff to approach prospective donors for gifts of all levels, including membership in our Circle of Angels giving club. Volunteers or volunteer groups raising at least $6,000 may participate in our Adopt-A-Wish® Wishmaker® program
- Plan, organize, and run fundraising campaigns (traditional and online)
- Help with stewardship efforts of sending thank you notes or making thank you phone calls.
- Very minimal materials and assistance are provided by office staff.
The more fundraisers, the better!
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in fundraising and planning fundraisers
- Can talk to potential donors about the mission of Make-A-Wish