Get your business involved in helping Make-A-Wish Maine by sponsoring events such as the Walk For Wishes, Fantasy Auction, Tee It Up For Wishes golf tournament or adopting the costs of a wish.
How Your Business Can Help
To "adopt a wish", a donor or group must raise or contribute a tax-deductible gift of at least $7,000 in cash or securities within one year. Wishmakers are recognized by having a wish granted in their honor, and will receive a plaque with a photo and description of the child's wish they sponsored. More information on becoming an Adopt-A-Wish® sponsor...
Walk For Wishes®
Make-A-Wish® Maine hosts Walks For Wishes® at several locations throughout the state in May and September. Individuals, businesses, or other groups who raise at least $7,000 - the average cost of a wish - are recognized as "Adopt-A-Wish®" sponsors for having funded a child's wish.
Form a business team or teams to accept the special challenge of adopting a wish through our Walk For Wishes. As an Adopt-A-Wish sponsor, your business will be recognized by having a child's wish granted in your honor. Your business will receive a plaque with the child's photo and details of the wish experience.
For more information on walk locations, or to enroll in the Adopt-A-Wish Challenge, email email@example.com.
York Golf & Tennis Tournament
Beginning in 2010, the York Golf & Tennis Tournament has gathered momentum and a reputation for a fun way to raise critical funds. People from all over the state are welcome to join the Tournament as a foursome or single golfer.
Sponsorship recognition includes inclusion in all event promotional materials, including the e-mail campaigns, and day-of golf course and auction materials.
- Hole Sponsor - $150 Company logo displayed on signage at hole, listed in program
- Premium Hole Sponsor - $250 Company logo displayed on signage at premium hole, listed in program. Premium holes include Putting Green, Closest to Pin (2), Closest to Line (2), Vegas Hole (2) & Cart Sponsor
- Kick-Off Breakfast Sponsor - $300 Company logo displayed on all signage at kick-off breakfast & listed in program
- Corporate Team Sponsor - $500 Player foursome, premium hole sponsor with signage and listed in program
- Lead Tournament Sponsor - $2000 Player foursome, company listed as “Tournament sponsored by” on tournament banners, Make-A-Wish website, all related publicity, luncheon tables and in program
For more information about the golf tournament and how to sponsor the event, please contact Samantha Elliott at 207-221-2306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Season of Wishes
Each December, Make-A-Wish® Maine counts on the spirit of giving to raise enough money to grant 15 wishes - $90,000.
Sponsors are invited to help grant one of these wishes by making a donation to Make-A-Wish® Maine. In turn, you will be mentioned over the airwaves at Frank FM 107.5/105.5 as well as on our web site, facebook page, and press releases.
Adopt-A-Wish Sponsor - $7,000
Sponsor of Joy - $4,500
Sponsor of Strength - $3,000
Sponsor of Hope - $1,500